Natural Protein Supplement and Meal ReplacementGreat tasting, easily digestible source of non-GMO Soy protein, fortiﬁed with L-Carnitine. Support your metabolism while you reach your weight management goals. With added L-carnitine, Fiber, Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes (20 grams Protein).
Naturemax™ is a creamy vanilla, delicious, drink enriched with easily digestible soy protein and much more. It supplies you with fibers, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, essential minerals and powerful antioxidants. Check out the directions and supplement facts tab for yourself. Our proprietary formula is rich in clinically studied phytoestrogens such as soy isoflavones, diadzein, and genistein.
Check out some of the Naturemax™ differences:
- Supro® is an isolated soy protein with a P.D.C.A.A.S. (Protein Digestibility Amino Acids Score) equal to 1.0, the highest possible score. It is equivalent in protein quality to milk or egg protein and meets or exceeds the essential amino acids requirements of children and adults.
- Wheat grass juice and barley grass juice are rich in chlorophyll, beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin C, and many other vitamins and minerals not commonly found in food.
- Enzymax® is a vital digestive enzyme complex that helps you absorb the nutrients you need to stay healthy.
- Bee Pollen is a natural energizer helping you feel great.*
- TRAACS® Chromium is an important trace mineral that has been found to be 18 times more biologically active than other similar compounds.*
- L-Carnitine supports optimal health as it plays a main role in fatty acid metabolism.
As a dietary supplement for weight control, you will want to combine Naturemax™ with Maxi Thin Supreme®, D&S Control and Maxi Green Tea Concentrate.
Supplement the needs of you and your entire family with gluten free Naturemax™ Creamy Vanilla!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat
Calories From Saturated Fat
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.3 g||1%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.2 g||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.4 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrates||4.5 g||<2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0.9 g||4%|
|Other Carbohydrates||0.4 g||*|
|Vitamin A||2700 IU||54%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K||1 mcg||<2%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-2 (as Riboflavin)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid||10 mg||100%|
Isolated soy protein (Non-GMO), fructose, psyllium husk powder, calcium carbonate, acacia gum, guar gum, xanthan gum, natural flavor, magnesium oxide, lecithin (from soy), ascorbic acid, inositol, L-Carnitine, choline bitartrate, Earthrise® spirulina, sucralose, d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate, niacinamide, bee pollen powder, zinc oxide, apple pectin, manganese sulfate, ferrous fumarate, d-cal pantothenate, retinyl palmitate, citrus bioflavonoid complex, Enzymax® (calcium carbonate, bromelain, papain, lipase, amylase, protease, silica), selenium glycinate complex, papaya fruit powder, organic barley grass powder, organic wheat grass powder, TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine HCl, molybdenum bisglycinate chelate, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, dextrose, folic acid powder, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium benzoate, cyanocobalamin.
This product contains no wheat, yeast, gluten, milk, artificial flavors, or colorings. No added salt.
Earthrise® is a registered trademark of Earthrise Nutritionals.
Enzymax®, a vital digestive enzyme complex, is a registered trademark of Maxi Health Research® LLC.1.06 lb. Powder
THIS PRODUCT IS CERTIFIED KOSHER